Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. WorldNow and this Station make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you have any questions or comments about this page please contact email@example.com.
NEW YORK, Sept. 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
OTC Pharmaceuticals - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
The G8 OTC Pharmaceuticals industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 OTC pharmaceuticals market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 OTC pharmaceuticals market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key OTC pharmaceuticals players' G8 operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 OTC pharmaceuticals market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
G8 countries contributed $72,289.6 million in 2012 to the global OTC pharmaceuticals industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.1% between 2008 and 2012. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $80,752.3 million in 2017, with a CAGR of 2.2% over the 2012-17 period.
Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the OTC pharmaceuticals industry, with market revenues of $28,784.9 million in 2012. This was followed by Japan and Germany, with a value of $14,786.0 and $7,335.8 million, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the OTC pharmaceuticals industry in the G8 nations with a value of $32,123.7 million in 2016, followed by Japan and Russia with expected values of $15,902.3 and $9,105.6 million, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the G8 OTC pharmaceuticals market by value in 2012?
* What will be the size of the G8 OTC pharmaceuticals market in 2017?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 OTC pharmaceuticals market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* Who are the top competitors in the G8 OTC pharmaceuticals market?
TABLE OF CONTENTS
What is this report about? 15
Who is the target reader? 15
How to use this report 15
Group of Eight (G8) OTC Pharmaceuticals 16
Industry Outlook 16
OTC Pharmaceuticals in Canada 20
Market Overview 20
Market Data 21
Market Segmentation 22
Market outlook 26
Five forces analysis 27
Macroeconomic indicators 33
OTC Pharmaceuticals in France 35
Market Overview 35
Market Data 36
Market Segmentation 37
Market outlook 41
Five forces analysis 42
Macroeconomic indicators 48
OTC Pharmaceuticals in Germany 50
Market Overview 50
Market Data 51
Market Segmentation 52
Market outlook 56
Five forces analysis 57
Macroeconomic indicators 63
OTC Pharmaceuticals in Italy 65
Market Overview 65
Market Data 66
Market Segmentation 67
Market outlook 71
Five forces analysis 72
Macroeconomic indicators 78
OTC Pharmaceuticals in Japan 80
Market Overview 80
Market Data 81
Market Segmentation 82
Market outlook 86
Five forces analysis 87
Macroeconomic indicators 93
OTC Pharmaceuticals in Russia 95
Market Overview 95
Market Data 96
Market Segmentation 97
Market outlook 101
Five forces analysis 102
Macroeconomic indicators 108
OTC Pharmaceuticals in The United Kingdom 110
Market Overview 110
Market Data 111
Market Segmentation 112
Market outlook 116
Five forces analysis 117
Macroeconomic indicators 123
OTC Pharmaceuticals in The United States 125
Market Overview 125
Market Data 126
Market Segmentation 127
Market outlook 131
Five forces analysis 132
Macroeconomic indicators 138
Company Profiles 140
Leading companies 140
To order this report: OTC Pharmaceuticals - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
©2012 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved.