Burning incense causes fire at downtown LR apartments - KATV - Breaking News, Weather and Razorback Sports

Burning incense causes fire at downtown LR apartments

Posted: Updated:

LITTLE ROCK (KATV) - A fire broke out at the Buffington Tower Apartments building at 224 E 7th Street Tuesday night.

Fire investigators say the fire started from burning incense.

Only the one apartment where the incense was burning was actually a part of the fire but the other units did have some water damage.

One resident suffered minor injuries.