Unattended stove may be cause of deadly White County fire - KATV - Breaking News, Weather and Razorback Sports

Unattended stove may be cause of deadly White County fire

Posted: Updated:

JUDSONIA (KATV) - White County Deputies are investigating a deadly house fire.

A house at 1888 Rocky Point Road in Judsonia caught fire sometime before 3:30 Saturday morning. Firefighters found 48-year-old Jerry Davis dead inside the home.  

A state police fire marshal said a preliminary investigation shows the fire started in the kitchen, possibly from something being left unattended on the stove. Davis' body is at the Arkansas State Crime Lab to determine the exact cause of death.