Two families were out of a home Friday morning after a mattress caught on fire.
The Tulsa Fire Department said the fire happened at the Trenton Colonial Apartments near 1400 S. Trenton Avenue around 1:00 a.m. The fire caused substantial fire damage in the apartment it started in and heavy smoke damage in the apartment next door, which were on the bottom floor. TFD also said there was some smoke damage to the apartments above where it originated, but it was not severe.
Evangelist Franklin Graham prayed on a sidewalk outside the Pentagon Thursday after his invitation to a prayer service inside was withdrawn because of comments that insulted people of other religions. More>>