Candle Cause Of East Tulsa Fire - KATV - Breaking News, Weather and Razorback Sports

Candle Cause Of East Tulsa Fire

Posted: Updated:

A woman is recovering after she's burned during an apartment fire early Wednesday morning..

TFD responded to a complex near 4400 S 112th E Ave. Investigators said a candle left burning in the bathroom set the nearby shower curtain ablaze.

Firefighters said she should recover from the injury. The woman and her roommate had to find another place for the night.

Fire crews were at the same unit Tuesday to help put out a grease fire.

Investigators think the woman lit the candle overnight to try and get rid of the smokey grease smell left from the earlier call.

 

Most Popular

Stories
Videos
loading...
  • Most Popular StoriesMost Popular StoriesMore>>

  • Fatal accident ties up traffic on 67/167

    Fatal accident ties up traffic on 67/167

    Friday, August 29 2014 6:17 PM EDT2014-08-29 22:17:20 GMT
    The Pulaski County Coroner confirms one person has died after an accident on Arkansas Highway 67/167.More >>
    The Pulaski County Coroner confirms one person has died after an accident on Arkansas Highway 67/167.More >>
  • Russellville woman "missing and endangered"

    Russellville woman "missing and endangered"

    Friday, August 29 2014 3:03 PM EDT2014-08-29 19:03:16 GMT
    A Russellville family is looking for a missing woman who they say is suffering from mental illness. Police say Liliya McDaniel, 48, walked away from her Russellville home August 18 and hasn't been seen since.More >>
    A Russellville family is looking for a missing woman who they say is suffering from mental illness. Police say Liliya McDaniel, 48, walked away from her Russellville home August 18 and hasn't been seen since.More >>
  • Metro Radar

    Metro Radar