By The Associated Press
Mumford & Sons wrapped up a completely unpredictable Grammy Awards with perhaps the most surprising win of the night, taking home album of the year.
It was an event that even shocked the London folk-rockers.
"We figured we weren't going to win anything because The Black Keys have been sweeping up all day, rightfully so," Marcus Mumford said.
Here is a list of awards presented during Sunday's telecast of the 55th annual Grammy Awards at Staples Center:
- Album of the year: "Babel," Mumford & Sons.
- Record of the year: "Somebody That I Used to Know," Gotye featuring Kimbra.
- Song of the year: "We Are Young," fun.
- New artist: fun.
- Pop solo performance: "Set Fire to the Rain (Live)," Adele.
- Pop vocal album: "Stronger," Kelly Clarkson.
- Rock performance: "Lonely Boy," The Black Keys.
- Urban contemporary album: "Channel Orange," Frank Ocean.
- Rap/sung collaboration: "No Church in the Wild," Jay-Z, Kanye West featuring Frank Ocean, The-Dream.
- Country solo performance: "Blown Away," Carrie Underwood.
- Country album: "Uncaged," Zac Brown Band.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.