SPAM and Cheese Crescent Squares
1 can SPAM, cubed
2 cans crescent rolls
1 package cream cheese
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Unroll 1 can of dough into 2 long rectangles. Place in an ungreased 13x9" glass baking dish. Press over bottom and ½ inch up sides to form crust.
- Microwave cream cheese until melted.
- Add spam stir to coat.
- Spoon evenly over crust in baking dish.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Unroll second can of dough on work surface. Firmly press perforations to seal. Carefully place over cheese.
- Bake 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool 15 minutes.
- Cut into small squares
The Great American SPAM Kid Chef Championship
Gracie Harris (age 9) from Bryant, 1st place, Arkansas State Fair